Forums » Battlestar Raven BFC - 002

Battlestar Raven relocation

• 1 posts
    April 26, 2013 6:37 AM EDT

***Attention! Attention***

The BFC Raven has moved here after hours of heavy battle with Cylon forces! Our airwings and crews fought heroically and effectively. The boarding party repelling force were active in stopping boarding attempts and the rest of the crew reacted like a well oiled machine. We repelled a number of kamikaze runs and attained minimum damage, light casualties and no loss of life. Actual has requested we regroup and move to battlestargalactica.com territory to perform repairs and, hopefully, pick up some help. There is a large Cylon force that has been shadowing us and my concern is the attack we just repelled. I believe this was a recon and test of our abilities. The Ship remains at Level 1. Awaiting for crew to report in and any other members who can provide support services, including pilots. I heard we have some very well established MK-I Warriors here that may be interested in joining the battle. 

**Old Hickory, BFC Raven XO Out**

• 8 posts
    April 26, 2013 7:58 AM EDT
    LEONIDAS Reporting At Least Twelve Sparrows Splashed, Some Of Us Took Some hits But All Made it Back To the Ship; Two Minor Injuries.
    CAG
    • 35 posts
    April 26, 2013 12:27 PM EDT
    XO, make sure all our fighters are all accounted for and no one is left behind. This is a heavily fortified station and has never been penetrated by any enemies known to man. This is not known to the Cylons yet. But you just never know. Make sure everyone is accounted for. The window will be kept open for them for immediate access.

Raven Actual
    • 8 posts
    April 26, 2013 5:57 PM EDT
    SPARTANS!
    On Behalf Of The Commander, I would like To thank Each And Every One Of you For Your Hard Work In The Battle Yesterday! We, Along With Our Sister Squadrons, Indeed Killed Some toasters,And Sent the Others Packing!
    However Do Not Forget,They Can Always Make More! Hopefully,Gods Willing, We Will Soon Hunt Down That Mobile Toaster Factory And Scatter Its Atoms Amongst the Stars!
    Yes,Goose?
    "I Have A Question,Sir; Is It true You Got Two yesterday,And, Your Kill total Is Now Twenty?"
    Yes,It is.
    "SPARTANS! THREE CHEERS FOR OUR CAG, L E O N I D A S ! "
    "O U U !! O U U !! O U U !! "
    Thank You, But Let's Not Celebrate yet Until The Job Is Done!
    Next CAP:Bat Man ,Nader,And Rascal; Starboard Flight Deck, Skids Up In Fifteen!
    • 35 posts
    May 7, 2013 4:58 PM EDT
    All I can say is, RAVENS live up to their name as fierce Warriors and Defenders of the Fleet!