Forums » Caprica

Caprica Story

• February 2, 2012 3:27 AM EST

Love the Caprica Story, but they seemed to loose it after awhile. Good Cast though.'

• 2 posts
    July 13, 2012 4:19 PM EDT
    what was the name of that sci fi show with the little robot that went walking round going "bedi bedi bedi".......
    • 1 posts
    July 22, 2012 4:21 PM EDT
    That was Buck Rogers
  • July 22, 2012 6:41 PM EDT
    Buck Rogers reused backgrounds from Battlestar Galactica (1978). Interesting enough though, the revised BG & Caprica have more in common with Galactica 1980 than the original BG.
  • January 17, 2013 1:01 AM EST
    The funny thing is I think Caprica is what the 1980 BSG was to the original series
  • January 17, 2013 1:02 AM EST
    Kelly Pond "Aphrodite" said:
    Buck Rogers reused backgrounds from Battlestar Galactica (1978). Interesting enough though, the revised BG & Caprica have more in common with Galactica 1980 than the original BG.

I dont necessarily believe that about the reimagined series. I think the reimagined BSG was a grittier retelling of the original series with a few additions.

• January 17, 2013 1:14 AM EST
    Kelly Pond "Aphrodite" said:

I dont necessarily believe that about the reimagined series. I think the reimagined BSG was a grittier retelling of the original series with a few additions.