Forums » BSG News

New Battlestar Show

• 1 posts
    September 21, 2011 3:32 PM EDT

What due you think of the new Blood and Chrome concept?

• November 29, 2011 11:25 PM EST
    I think they should let Tom Desanto take over.
  • November 29, 2011 11:26 PM EST
    michael wehrhahn said:
    Tom Would really be a good choice. He grew up with the show as a kid and knows all the players now. He would be a good story teller on this. How about Tom Desanto and JJ Abrams?

This post was edited by michael wehrhahn at February 19, 2013 11:19 PM EST
    • 2 posts
    July 13, 2012 4:13 PM EDT
    this is one awsome website
    • 1 posts
    July 21, 2012 2:03 AM EDT
    Yes the site rocks. Finally
    • 4 posts
    July 24, 2012 10:20 PM EDT

I feel the concept behind BSG B&C is solid. Plenty of room to explore Colonial unification under the Kobal Defense Force and the formation of a Presidential administration focusing the Quorum.  Evolution of Cylon and Colonial war machines.  Politics, Religion, Love and War – a perfect soup for allegorical Sci-Fi and good story telling. The Bill Adama character fights his first mission that turns out to be the last of the Cylon Rebellion. I would like to see if they flash back to the end of Caprica following other characters or follow Adama and eventually Cylon Tigh in the intervening 40 years between the end of the CR and the start of BSG. Would have been a lot of fun.

• 3 posts
    August 9, 2012 7:59 PM EDT
    Tom had some great concept to reality idea's, and the story line he told me about seemed good, but I would need more than a hour to say it was great or not. I will say Tom is a great guy, and just about everything he touches turns to gold it is just hard for me to picture from words into reality sometimes. Heck my 1st film project I didn't get till after I saw the reaction of people when it was shown. I guess I was to close to the project.
    • 7 posts
    November 26, 2012 2:51 PM EST
    Based on what I've seen of the webisodes, B&C is shaping up to be a decent fill-in in the history of BSG. Looking forward to the full series on syfy in February.
    • 35 posts
    February 19, 2013 11:04 PM EST
    After watching Blood and Chrome, I honestly believe it really merits being given the chance to turn into a regular series. SyFy needs to to pick it up.
  • February 19, 2013 11:21 PM EST
    If not maybe its time for a Theatrical release again. I think BSG is good for another Trilogy.
    • 7 posts
    February 21, 2013 5:46 AM EST
    Nice idea... A cool move might be to tie in closely with other BSG mini-movies like "RAZOR" somewhere down the line.
    • 35 posts
    February 21, 2013 10:03 PM EST
    I would have to agree on as well with what Michael said.