Forums » Suggestions

, putting up eye-popping numbers and earning three A

• November 8, 2017 11:02 PM EST

MINNEAPOLIS - In his first game at Target Center since he was traded, it was abundantly clear to Kevin Love just how far away he has gotten from Minnesota. Malcolm Jenkins Jersey.Love spent six seasons with the Timberwolves toiling on a team that couldnt stay healthy and never even sniffed the playoffs. Now he has LeBron James and Kyrie Irving on his side and the Cleveland Cavaliers are expecting to contend for a title.With the Timberwolves, he was the focal point, putting up eye-popping numbers and earning three All-Star berths. In Cleveland, all of those numbers have dropped significantly while the wins have soared, leaving Love to make the same kind of adjustment that Chris Bosh did when he joined James in Miami.When asked if it was a struggle to adapt, Love said Id be lying if I told you it wasnt. But finding different ways to be as efficient as possible, because its something I prided myself on here. Theres different ways to affect the game; Im still learning that here, but we still have 35-plus games left. With that, well continue to evolve and change and get better.Love is averaging nine fewer points, five fewer shots and shooting worse from the field and 3-point line than he did last season with the Wolves and will not be joining James and Irving in New York for All-Star weekend. But the Cavaliers are 29-20 and have won 10 straight games after beating Minnesota on Saturday night.Im in a situation now where were winning basketball games, Love said. And Im happy with that.Even as Andrew Wiggins shows signs of becoming a star in Minnesota after the Cavaliers traded him, James is happy having Love by his side.I just think his basketball I.Q., people dont see that, James said. The way he stretches the floor for us, his rebounding, his basketball I.Q. is really high and it adds to our team. It adds to our team as far as everything — knowing where guys are both offensively and defensively and hes been great.Here are some other things to keep an eye on in the NBA this week:GAME OF THE WEEK: The best in the West against the best in the East on Friday night when the Golden State Warriors visit the Atlanta Hawks. Atlanta has won 19 straight games and turned the one of the most lifeless home arenas in the NBA into a packed house every night.POPS MILESTONE: Spurs coach Gregg Popovich is three wins shy of 1,000 for his career. The Spurs could get him there this week with home games against Orlando on Wednesday and Miami on Friday and a trip to Toronto on Sunday.DAMES REVENGE TOUR: Portland point guard Damian Lillard didnt hide his disappointment when he couldnt get a spot on the jam-packed Western Conference All-Star roster. The Blazers host Utah on Tuesday, Phoenix on Thursday and have a tough road back-to-back at Dallas and Houston on the weekend.RUBIOS RETURN: Ricky Rubio is expected to make his return to the court after missing 42 games with a severely injured left ankle when his Minnesota Timberwolves visit the Dallas Mavericks on Monday. The Timberwolves were 2-2 when Rubio was injured on Nov. 7. They are 6-37 since.SURGING GRIZZLIES: Memphis has won 10 of its last 11 games to climb to the No. 2 seed in the West. The addition of Jeff Green is paying dividends and the Grizzlies play at Phoenix on Monday, at Utah on Wednesday, at Minnesota on Friday and host the Hawks on Sunday.___STAT OF THE WEEK: Kyrie Irving went off for 55 points and 11 of 19 3-pointers to beat Portland on Wednesday. Irving saved his best for last, hitting a 3-pointer in the closing seconds to lift the Cavs to a win with LeBron James sitting out with a wrist injury. Ron Jaworski Jersey .C. -- Gleason Fournier scored the shootout winner as the Grand Rapids Griffins defeated the Abbotsford Heat 4-3 Friday in American Hockey League action. Lane Johnson Jersey . Compared to what hes gone through in recent weeks, that seemed like a breeze. Speaking to The Associated Press on Friday at an NBA Cares event, Silver said hes thrilled that the leagues attention can be on the championship series between the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs -- and not, as it was for so much of the post-season, on the off-the-court matters involving the banishment of Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling and now the looming sale of that franchise.Australia captain Cameron Smith accepts he will almost certainly wear the green and gold for the last time on English soil this weekend but insists he is not ready to call a halt to his career. The 33-year-old Melbourne hooker will win his 49th cap for the Kangaroos in Sundays Ladbrokes Four Nations final against New Zealand at Anfield, where he will be hoping to preserve an unbeaten record in the UK.I drew one in 2009 at the Stoop against New Zealand - I scored the try with two minutes to go, Smith said. Hopefully that record stays intact. I was aware before we left Australia that this could be the last time I play for Australia in the UK.Thats why I was really looking forward to the game last weekend against England [at the London Stadium]. I always enjoy playing up against England. It was nice to go there and play well and just savour the moment.It was a beautiful stadium, a beautiful day and we got a good result. Thats why I held the team back from leaving the sheds for quite a while. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports to watch Man Utd v Arsenal on Saturday and get the first six months half price Smith overtook coach Mal Meningas total of 46 appearances in Australias 14-8 win over the Kiwis at the Ricoh Arena earlier this month and now only his predecessor, Darren Lockyer, stands in front of him with 59 caps.Smith will move a step closer to Lockyers record when Australia host the 2017 World Cup and, unlike team-mate Johnathan Thurston, he has no intention of placing an end date on his international career.I think Ill just carry on playing, he added. I havent really looked to the future and put an end date on my representative career. Jason Kelce Jersey. Its a huge year next year, having a World Cup on home soil.I played in the World Cup in 2008 back home when we lost and that was a pretty shallow feeling, losing that trophy in front of our home crowd.I want to give myself every opportunity to be involved in that next year and after that tournaments finished theres a whole off season to think about continuing on the following year. Im still contracted to the [Melbourne] Storm in 2018. Ill probably think about that after next year. Australia dump out England Hosts England eliminated from Four Nations after defeat to Australia Smith rejected Meningas offer to sit out the opening victory against Scotland and says he is enjoying the game as much as ever.Its a bit more difficult now because Ive got three young kids and my wife at home and its hard to leave those guys for six weeks, he said. I love spending time with my family.But as far as playing and being around the team and playing in great stadiums and having victories, its still as enjoyable as when I started back in 2006.Im still excited to get a jersey and have my name read out at the start of each week when Mal names the team. I still feel great. I feel Im as strong and fit as Ive ever been in my whole career.Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half price! Also See: Lomax to learn from experience Kiwis turning focus to Anfield Cronk: Kiwis still the best Rugby League video Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '