Forums » Suggestions

milan coach Clarence Seedorf is only four months

• November 8, 2017 11:01 PM EST

MILAN, Italy -- Real Madrids Champions League winning coach, Carlo Ancelotti, has backed former player Filippo Inzaghi as the ideal candidate to take over as manager of AC Milan. Colombia Soccer Jerseys . Current Milan coach Clarence Seedorf is only four months into a 2 1/2 year contract, but Italian media reports claim that club owner Silvio Berlusconi has already decided to replace him with the Dutchmans former teammate, Inzaghi. "Inzaghi has extraordinary enthusiasm, he has already got experience in the youth sector," former Milan manager Ancelotti said in an interview published by the Gazzetta dello Sport on Tuesday. "He certainly has all the characteristics, he knows the club and if he becomes Milan coach, I wish him all the best." Like Seedorf, Inzaghi has no previous first-team coaching experience, but he has been in charge of the youth team at Milan since retiring in 2012 and has achieved impressive results. The 40-year-old has long been seen as a future coach. "Whoever starts doesnt have experience," said Ancelotti, speaking in the wake of Madrids Champions League triumph in Lisbon. "You get it with time. Whats most important is the knowledge of the game." Seedorf replaced the sacked Massimiliano Allegri in January and led Milan to an eighth-place finish in Serie A, with 11 wins in his 19 league matches in charge. Despite an impressive first leg performance against Atletico Madrid in the Champions League last-16, Milan went out to the eventual runners-up 5-1 on aggregate. Inzaghi had a glittering 11-year spell at Milan, winning two Serie A titles -- to add to the one he won at Juventus -- and two Champions League trophies. The former striker also won the World Cup with Italy in 2006. Cristian Bonilla Jersey . - The Minnesota Vikings have ruled Christian Ponder out for Sundays game at Baltimore, because the quarterback has not yet passed all of his post-concussion tests. Sebastian Perez Jersey . They say things like "stress is when you dont know what youre doing" and "I wasnt hired to motivate players, I was hired to coach motivated players." They ring as true now as they did when Mularkey heard them the first time playing tight end for the Pittsburgh Steelers Hall of Fame coach 25 years ago.1. MASON PLUMLEE (Nets): Ready to have a nice season. Love the energy he plays with. No quit in his game. He is quite, athletic, with nice bounce in his game. You better block him out or hes getting a put back on you on the glass. Face up game is solid 15 feet and in when he has time to settle. Will take advantage of extra minutes this year. 2. JR SMITH (Knicks): Watching him in Montreal on Friday night I just shook my head. He looks lost in the triangle offense. Its not that complicated - you read and react. Classic example of a guy who had played on his talent and clearly hasnt figured out what the other nine guys on the floor are out there to do. Has solid scoring skills but has a hard time having it translate to team game. 3. DERRICK ROSE (Bulls): Real curious to see how he reacts this season to back-to-backs and three games in four nights and four games in five nights scenarios. Bulls coaches are going to have to keep a close eye on his minutes/wear and tear. In my mind, in this case its about getting 60-65 games in the regular season out of him and have him prepared to play big time minutes in the playoffs when you have days off in between games. A great season in Chicago is based upon postseason successs, not the number you attach to wins at the end of the regular season. Carlos Sanchez Jersey. . Hes an asset you need to protect considering his health history. 4. STEVE NASH (Lakers): What can I say that hasnt already been said the past few days? Honestly, hard to come up with anything unique on this. Ill just say thanks for the memories. You embodied all thats really good in team sports. Your selfless team-first approach was a joy to watch. I could always clearly see that you took great pride in the successes of your teammates. Truly a servant and a leader in every respect. Hall of Fame Player? Yes, for sure, but more importantly, a Hall of Fame individual. 5. KLAY THOMPSON (Warriors): No deal on extension yet. He really intrigues me. I like the fact that hes a very good two-way player who doesnt take plays off. He competes hard defensively and has a wonderful shooting stroke with an improving dribble game. If he ever gets out on the open market in the years to come - particularly when the cap increases due to the future TV deal - hell cash in big time. Management needs to figure out his current and future value with respect to the changing salary cap and other obligations. Dont want to lose this guy. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '