Forums » Battlestar Raven BFC - 002

Just a few words to share and encourage.

• 5 posts
    May 11, 2013 9:37 AM EDT

Colonials,

Just a few words i actually don;t post here however that will change over the course of days to come.  First i want to wish everyone fun and enjoyment in everything you do. At work or at play everyone does have fun on different level depending on what your doing.  In addition lets not forget to many of whose parents are alive and well to wish our Moms a Happy and Glorious Mothers Day!  It doesn't make a difference if you are close by or miles away. Make sure you pick up the phone and let them know you are thinking about them.

Alright back in the realm of Sci Fi.  A few announcements will be release soon enough.  As some of you know i had lost a good friend who was involved in a car accident and passed away.  Immediate details will be kept quiet i only informed a few people.  To those who gave a moment of silence and distance thank you i appreciate it.  Dealing with death is never an easy thing as i am sure many may have to deal with that unpleasant experience.  Thank you.

I want to encourage everyone to attend Galacticon 3 especially if you live in the Houston area.  If you have the budget and can afford to go even if its for one day do it. Take that moment moment and sieze it b/c you just never know and obviously bring a camera lost of cosplay and Battlestar Galactica Cast members will be in attendance.  So again i emphasize seizing the moment.  I am sure you will enjoy yourself and have memories which will be bring a smile to your face.  Also for those who just can't make it due to budget or just really can't make it for other reason.  There will be many Battlestar Fan Club and Colonial Defense Forces Members there as well.  Guess what of course taking in the event, but more importantly taking photos to share with you at both Battlestar Fan Club and Colonial Defense Forces.  No need to feel down everyone will do their best to get all they can in order to share it.   Be safe and get out there have fun and live it up!