Forums » BSG News

Corum GOLDEN BRIDGE RECTANGLE B113/03741 Replica watch

• 11 posts
    December 9, 2020 5:30 AM EST

Corum GOLDEN BRIDGE watch

Every once in a while, in the process of hurriedly writing the Basel International Watch News updates on the new fake men watches, I stumbled upon something that made me stop and wonder, um, what would this baby look like on the wrist? Most of the time, I am content to wait for the Basel Watch Fair itself, where I will probably have the opportunity to watch it up close and try it on. However, sometimes, I wonder if I can spend some time with the watch before the expo. This is the case with the new Corum Golden Bridge Rectangular, the latest version of the brand’s iconic timepiece uses a rectangular movement. To my surprise, Corum was actually able to send me an email before its release, which means that not only did I not have to wait for Basel to try it out; I would wear it throughout the exhibition. The following are impressions from the previous week at the Basel World Watch and Jewelry Fair (Corum Golden Bridge Rectangle).

The Golden Bridge Rectangle is the latest version of the original Golden Bridge that has shattered since 1980. It launched the world's first linear directional manual winding movement in a unique barrel-shaped case. Since then, Corum has used the original model for many years to produce many descendants, including versions with self-winding movements. "Ti-Bridge" model, in which the classic gold case was replaced by titanium; last year’s Golden Bridge round

The rectangle is a bit back to the classic look, with moderate proportions and simplicity. This soft-edged rectangular case is made of 18k rose gold and has a shiny polished effect. The lugs curve gracefully around the wrist. The size of 29.5mm x 42.2mm is modern, but the cautious side is wrong. The CO113 movement requires manual winding-it is best to wind it every day, because the power reserve time is relatively short, it should be stored in a spring barrel at 6 o'clock in the vertical design movement, the time is about 40 hours. (Serve the watch in the morning and then jump to the Baselworld exhibition hall on the trolley. This is a part of my pleasure when I work in Switzerland.) replica Corum GOLDEN BRIDGE Watches

If you are a newcomer to the Golden Bridge, you want to remember one thing immediately: the unusual position of the crown is located at the bottom of the case, below 6 o'clock, with curved shields on both sides. If you fasten the strap in a hurry without checking the direction of the relatively small crown, you may end up turning the watch upside down, making the time on the dial completely confused. The edge of the crown is grooved, and the surface is engraved with Corum's "key" logo, which is difficult to grasp with larger fingers, especially when wearing a watch. It is best to remove the watch before winding it, this is a very simple operation.

Of course, the display element of this watch is the element framed by the gold case under the sapphire crystal (front and back). Six highly stylized curved Roman numerals (I, III, V, VII, IX and XI) are fixed to the arched base with small rivets. The center of these arched structures has a crisscross effect, reminiscent of beams or girders; the overall effect is intended to evoke the architecture of a suspension bridge (obviously, designer Dino Modolo is also the predecessor of the round case of the watch, he chose the right " The word “bridge” is more authentic than the interpretation of the clock.) The brushed treatment on these elements contrasts sharply with the finely polished surface of the case and adds depth. In addition, the rhodium-plated surface treatment of the hands makes most of the golden elements behind them incredible reading time.replica U-Boat Watches

The CO113 movement is located in the center of the timepiece. The center is between rows of Roman numerals. It is swept by faceted, sword-shaped hour and minute hands, its vertically oriented gears and gears, and luxury engraved with 18k gold. The bridge-shaped case is exemplary. Eyes and begging to be examined carefully under a magnifying glass. The balance wheel of the escapement vibrates at a fast swing frequency of 28,800-vph, adding dynamics to the 12 o'clock watch. The floral engraving on the front of the movement incorporates a golden relief of the Corum logo, and the back is marked with "18K" and "Swiss". This is where I shut up and let the photos have some conversation:

Corum's "key" logo highlights another outstanding appearance, namely the closure of the 18k gold double folding clasp, the shiny bracelet, and the reddish brown alligator strap to fix it on the wrist. The drawing surface of the fastening mechanism has the same number as the suspension bridge.

Every time you wear a Corum Golden Bridge rectangular watch at Baselworld, the most satisfying aspect is to see the reaction of other watch industry professionals to this watch-of course, the watch has not yet been released on the market. Try other brands of watches. Needless to say, it rarely stays by my side at the presentation table for a long time before it arouses curiosity, admiration and inquiries. At least from these anecdotal evidence, it can be seen that Corum won a home run with this new version of the Golden Bridge: very hard-wearing, undeniable luxury, and truly different from any other Wholesale Replica watches .

Corum GOLDEN BRIDGE RECTANGLE B113/03740 Replica watch

• 1 posts
    August 18, 2021 7:43 AM EDT
    test
    • 1 posts
    August 25, 2021 8:12 AM EDT

It is better to spend time on searching for a reliable academic writing service than to waste time on writing an essay that will get only C. When I get too complicated assignments, I turn to the writingpapersucks platform for help. Their writers are always ready to meet any challenge.